Saturday 23 October 2010

Car dealers ?

If like me you have had dealings with car dealers over the years you know that it's hard to find one that (a) tells the truth(b) gives a good deal and (C) knows what service is. you know what I mean, " long MOT" and then when you get to the car it has 2 months MOT to run........the sales guy then says when questioned ....." oh yeah it did have a long MOT when I first advertised it " ... ? ! ?
Well I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I wanna just say my recent dealings with
Dace Motor company in Stockport ( yeah a real trek for me coming up from London !) were DIFFERENT ! - in fact a pleasure. Lots of great cars on their forecourt, all ex main dealer vehicles with genuine low mileages,Got a good deal , No B.S - properly trained/experienced salesman (Ray) and a great business manager(Christian). Everything was as described and the forecourt price was as stated. The whole transaction was Smoooooooooth and I drove away very happy. So if you looking for a good, honest deal go visit or give em a bell ! - you know it makes sense.